A road warning sign against a stormy sky with words Flood Area Flood Warning

Get a Quote!

Coverage for flood damage is available from the federal government under the National Flood Insurance Program but is sold by licensed insurance agents. Flood coverage is excluded under homeowners policies and many commercial property policies. However, flood damage is covered under the comprehensive portion of an auto insurance policy.

Call our office to speak to an agent today! (225) 647-2168